Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Deadlines!!

If you are waiting to place orders, time is running out. The holiday deadline is fast approaching and if you are wanting your order before Christmas, you need to get it to me this week. I will be placing an order Tuesday or Wednesday. I will not be placing orders the weekend of the 17th due to being out of town for a family holiday gathering. Therefore, all orders placed after this time will be delivered the first few days of January. The fastest way to order is by emailing me your order and paying with check. The online process takes approx 2 weeks to process which is way too long during the holiday season. If you need help ordering or have any questions, please email me and I will respond quickly. Thanks!!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP