Friday, March 27, 2009

Session/Info Pricing





Session Fee...............$35

MINIMUM ORDER=$50

This includes 1-2 hours of time at your home or a location of your choice, multiple clothing changes, proofing & retouching of photos, and 1 free 8x10 of your choice. Session fee is due at time of photo session and is non-refundable. (cash or check only made payable to Kiesha Nowlin or Nowlin Photography).

I serve Monroe, LA and surrounding areas within 30 miles. If you're not in my area, contact me for rates. Outdoor sessions with natural light are greatly encouraged, although open shade is preferred over bright sun.

An online proof gallery will be made available 1-2 weeks after your photo session. This gallery will include 20-30 proofs from your photo session. The gallery will be available for 2 weeks. An email will be sent to you when your session is available for viewing. If you want your album viewing time to be extended by 2 weeks, there will be a $20 fee.

Custom card creations are available for baby announcements, birthday invitations, thank you cards, graduation announcements, holiday cards, etc. Card are available in 4x6 or 5x7 size, are sold in sets of 25, and come with envelopes. Pre-designed cards are available for viewing on my main site and are listed by number and size. Colors can be changed on most cards to match your photo session if desired. Custom card templates can also be designed for a specific theme. Card templates are not credited by Nowlin Photography, therefore, cannot be sold as blank templates, only completed cards with your photos inserted.
You can contact me at nowlinphotography@yahoo.com to schedule an appointment or with any other questions.






4 comments:

Missy M Emory August 3, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

Hey Kiesha! Just stumbled on to your blog thru google and I have to say your photos are really great. Seems there are lots of photographers local that I have never heard of before. I love to network with other photographers, so keep in touch if you would like!

Taryn Davidson November 14, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Thanks so much for taking such great pictures of my Lake. I love them!
-Taryn Davidson

Jennifer Watson September 2, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

Kiesha,
Do you have any options to purchase a cd of the images? Also, is the 35 the standard price for things like christmas pictures?

Nowlin Photography September 3, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

Hey Jennifer, $35 is the session fee for all of my portrait sessions, including Christmas portraits. At this time, I don't offer CD's. I may consider it in the near future. I'll send you a price list to your email.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP